These printables offer a fun, musical way to practice addition, sight words, and puzzles!
Set-Up Time: Under 5 min
Activity Time: 20-30 min
Mess Level: None
What You’ll Need:
- Crayons or colored pencils
- Counters (or use the bonus counters on page 3!)
- Super Word Stardom: Roll the dice, and say the word out loud each time you land. Bonus points: use it in a sentence!
- Super Math Stardom: Roll the dice and move the number of spaces indicated. For next level learners, treat it like an addition problem! If you’re on space 5, and then roll a 2, what number does that equal? Shout it out– SEVEN!
- Play and learn more with your Sumville bandmates in the Learn & Grow app!
- Soak n’ Sort – Sight Words
- Camp Kindness Memory: Numbers
- You can find them both in the Games section.
Skill Spotlight: addition, subtraction, spelling, sight words